Saturday, March 05, 2005

FAA

It was a Failed Attempt Again for my green lace male (betta). This time round I have paired it with my marble copper female. The couple seems quite compatible to each other when I introduced them to one another. The female was even spotted bouncing around (literally) the whole tank, being totally oblivious to the male's presence. Of course a few chasing and biting completed the job of taming the female down.
The couple started mating yesterday. Female swims towards male and male starts embracing her in a "U" shape curl, much gentler towards her now. However each embrace was a failed attempt, male was inexperience and female was too excited to stay still.
Today morning I saw the female at her cosy corner, releasing her eyes and feasting on her own caviar. Well, I am not seperating them till sunday and we will see what's the result of it.

No comments: