Saturday, December 16, 2006

Driving Test

Yah.. I remember I am suppose to post more often..
I took my driving test today for the first time and the result was that I flunk it. I somehow expected this outcome though I really wanted to testify about it badly. I know that if I pass this first time, I will be able to glorify God totally. On top of the basic lessons I had, I had an extra of 16 revisions. (this is alot) Out of the 16 revisions, I did not pass a single trial test. Which means, if I pass this time round, it is going to be a miracle. So I was preparing to testify.."For me to drive, is to die and to pass is Christ." But in the end, I couldn't say this since I have not pass yet. Anyway, I believe that God has a purpose and plan for each and everyone of us. I will not be able to take it in Singapore anymore, since I am leaving for studies next Feb and the test available test date is in March. I tried to appeal, but to no avail.
I have decided that I will sit for my driving test in Australia.

No comments: