Thursday, January 15, 2009

Steph's birthday


Karen wanted to celebrate Steph's birthday in a hotel this year and decided that Crown plaza hotel near T3 would be a good option. As usual, expenditures like this never ever seems to please our parents. "The money could be used for eating a good meal", my dad grumbled.
Despite of all the objections, karen got her way, afterall, its her money.
Being supportive siblings and children, Steph and I decided to go with the flow; which simply means who ever wins the arguement, we'll follow.....



The toilet wall is made out of glass and gives u a direct glimpse of what's going on in the toilet.
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way.............................
This time round I wouldn't succumb to it and I objected to it in a violent way. ...............
......till... I realized that there's a screen which you could actually let down. Phew!! Thank God!
To give you an idea of how the toilet wall is like...
Here's a shot on Karen and Stephanie fooling around with the toilet wall. Hehehehe..

Steph's friends gave her a surprise visit at the hotel as we plotted for them to hide in my parent's room, while stalling for time in our room.




They brought along a cake for her too.. It was a delicious tiramisu cake.. OOoooo..




The family photo...Pretty neat shot isn't it!!!


Even before the clock could struck 12, my "Cinderella" dad complained that he couldn't sleep and wanted to return to his cosy-cuddly bed. Not bearing to see my dad return home alone, my mum decided that she will tag along too.
The siblings having a shot at the lobby.





No comments: