Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I am back !!!

       Yes.. Steph reminded me of my dormant blog and how it had went into deep slumber since 2010.         Oh well, at least it did finally revived.

I feel old now cause my last post was done when I was still in my 20s.. and now I am in my 30s.. However, the good thing about it is that I am a guy and like how the old saying goes...... Men are like wine, they only become better as they mature. On the contrary, I quote my sister Karen, women are like grass, they aged slowly into hay.  Having said that, it is not really true, I have seen many older single women that are gracious, kind and confident.

    Before I dig deep into my post, I thought I will just share a little photo of myself with the love of my life at the moment...... (did I just say at the moment?) I mean forever.. :)




Oh gosh.. I look hideous here... oh well at least she looks good !!  :)


3 comments:

Yoke Chye said...

dormant for almost 4 years? haa

Yoke Chye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoke Chye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.