Saturday, September 29, 2007

Exam timetable

Looking at this screen makes me happy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Why? Well.. simply because the exam period officially finishes on the 13th of November, while my last paper is on the 5th.. Which means I have a few days to rest before I proceed for my work experience..
On the other hand, I am abit perplexed with the time I have for revising. As you can see, each paper is pretty close to one another in terms of the dates. I am worried that I might not be able to do my revision on time. Nevertheless, I have posted up the dates. SO prayer warriors and prayer servants. Please pray.. I do still believe in prayers even though I have failed countless times. And no.. prayers doesn't give me a sense of affirmation, it gives me a sense of submission.

No comments: