Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hillwood

Greetings from Tassie. Yes..everyone is safe here. Life resumes back to normal. I have a special guest with me and that's your Boss, Lester Lim Lao Ban.
Well.. I do hope he enjoyed his first few days in Tassie. Did my best to put him into my schedule. We went to church immediately after we reach Launceston. Things seem abit strange and different and I must say that the spiritual atmosphere had changed more or less. I am not even going to comment on its progress, its just that it gives me the strange feeling. Perhaps I am jet-lag or rather dis-orientated.
Bought Lester to Hillwood strawberry farm on Monday. That's where Karen wanted to go during her visit here. Sadly, we have no vehicle during that time. Karen! Come again with Jowena and Steph during Dec' and I can bring you there if you want. After all, it will be your school break isn't it?
Anyway, Lester is off to Cradle mountain this morning. I sent him off to the bus terminal this morning at a freaking 6.30am in the morning. Goodness..
Dun worry for him guys.. Just pray for him will do.. He is in good and huge hands. !!! :)

Here are some photos:
Photobucket

Taaa

No comments: