Thursday, May 01, 2008

Morning star


Its a refreshing and nostalgic moment to be able to see the "candle" again. I've learnt this terminology from my friends.... The hobby that got me crazy, and infact had contributed to my interests in genetics. It is one of the rare few non-carnivorous plants that I will keep. Yyuuppp! I am referring to the "Morning glory".


The candle:


In it's full glory...
Oh.. How I marvel at His creation... Standing in the presence of the morning sun.. In the midst of all odds, this warm-seeking creation strives to survive and survives to strive. Before you think that all these possibilities is attributed to its little strength. Think again.. There is something "BIG" behind its existence...
A cheap and viable investment.. a mini hot house...
Lettuce seedlings to feed the 2 "herbivorous" at home.
Guess what seedling is this?Ans: Broccoli

No comments: