Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Testimony

I have a testimony for today and I'm going to write it in a way how our younger youth testify during cell. :)

" I went to the city today to cut my hair. I went into this salon and found out that it was fully booked, so I had to go to another salon. My friend was with me and he introduced this particular salon to me. I went into the salon and saw that they were having discount. I want to thank God that I managed to save money by cutting hair in the second salon and that I wouldn't have gone into the second salon if the first salon wasn't fully booked. Ehem".

Well....... Testimony aside....
Remember the diving course which I mentioned about? Well... Something really bad cropped up and I can't help to murmur on my blog.. Eh... Well.. We went to the dive instructor's house today and found that he had decided to fail us... Wait a minute! Did I get it wrongly? No!!
We signed up for "Open water Diver course" initally and paid the amount in accordance to the level. You know different level of certification demands different level of fee. For example, you pay $200 for your Grade 8 Piano exam and expect a Grade 8 cert right? It is that either you fail it and don't get any cert..... Will you expect to get a grade 1 cert for it? No right?

Well... The instructor had told us that we've passed the diving course and would be certified as qualified "Open water divers". Guess what we found out? He gave us a "Padi scuba diver" cert instead, which in the first place is of lower value and have many requirements tagging with it. Which means I am unable to dive with my friends and can only dive in the presence of an instructor. Such a smart ass! When questioned on the change of level of certification, he gave a whole junk of excuses which simply didn't tally at all. For example, he said that one of my friend did not managed to do her mask removal test properly, which he did not fail her on the spot. Next, he said that we need assistance to swim back on shore and that he had to give us a hand. Which was not true, cause I was floating with my "inflated life jacket" and was having a nice time swimming back to the shore. And he came along and said that he will give me a hand.. So why not, if you would like to tow me... I am more than happy to conserved my energy.

Anyway.. we ended up in a heating arguement over the phone, with him promising that he will give us a free upgrade to a "open water diver" cert, IF we improve our swimming ability. Siao right..?? If we can't swim, he shouldn't have allowed us to go into the open water in the first place. Well... SO much for the murmur.. I have decided to leave it to the Lord to vindicate us, even though I feel like tearing his posters away from the campus.

Well.. vengence belongs to the Lord..So I shan't.

No comments: