Sunday, September 28, 2008

Next featured gift

The next featured gift was from someone significant in my life too.. I've know this guy for close to 80% of my life, though we are not related to each other by blood. We been through the same kindergarden school, same tuition centre during our primary school, same class during secondary school, same bunk during BMT in the army. Even our parents were blown away by the fact that we are in the same bunk then. I believe God has a major role to play in this..


Well.. Very soon.. we left for our studies.. He went to UK and I came to Aussie. During his first year in Aussie, He sent a very special gift to each of us (the close friends). I can remember very clearly him telling me that he bought the gift for me so that I can measure the length of my fish tanks.. Such a witty remark.. More like measuring the thickness of my waist.. !!! muhahaa..


It has been two years since we last met and I am so looking forward to our gathering in December.. Yes.. 4 of us.!! This time round, hopefully nothing goes wrong.. * Fingers crossed and prayers made.

Yes... You figure it out.. Its a measuring tape..

No comments: