Friday, October 03, 2008

Dedication

To the one who gave the screw.


This post is dedicated to you for the colours you have brought into my life.

I think it shouldn't be too hard for you to remember how you treated me during the earlier days of our friendship. Cold, bitter, and full of unacceptance.


Yet, through the years, you have never failed to amaze me with your focus on maintaining the friendship. I can vividly recall the words you wrote in my card.

Reminding me that I am a friend that you will never regret having.

True to the words, our friendship lasted through the storms and I am proud to say that you are my friend. :)


Thank you for the colours that you have given me.







And YES.. I still keep the screw, even though it must just be an accidental gift. Hopefully, one day it might find it's purpose somewhere.

No comments: