Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scarf


Time for the next gift dedication..


This gift is given by a pair of sisters..

whom I will describe as a pair of musically-talented sisters.


They gave me something warm and nice.. but to be honest, doesn't really match my fashion sense over here. So I have decided Stephanie will inherit it when she comes over.


I didn't really want to blog during my exam period. But my ill disciplined habits got me into it.


To cut the post short.. Here's the flashy gift.




A bright orange-based scarf to go with the pair of gloves that kiat gave me.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiA6V2oqpFAhHxEsGFU6M4YGzQ-3z4y_srs3tc5ImoZVuGLqL6-PPjkSRas1vY5EfeD5yElD5coICyu1AGqZN37mnS6J4mMK5RlrXiteqpmcBPUiSxSqdxvLGkMx1uigVfaa0Df/s1600-h/DSCF1470.JPG

Thanks girls.. It has been wonderful knowing you. I enjoyed those time singing acapella together, hanging out at the chalet, eating and singing at my aunt's place. Those are sweet memories which I will never forget. :)

No comments: