Saturday, October 18, 2008

To the end

I can't believe how time flies... We were still talking about our aspirations and how we should make full use of our time in Australia before we graduate.

In 2 weeks time, I will be done with my bachelor degree... Nope.. not doing honours anymore. I've changed my mind or rather I felt that it is not what God wants me to do.

the emotional part of me wants to linger on in the past, but yet I know it is important for me to move on. There are simply too many things that I am uncertain of... but one thing which I know.. God will be holding my hand. I know I have emphasized how faithful He is.. but yet, it doesn't justify not to mention it again.

Launceston had become the city of my life.. Wait. I know many of you will start questioning me about Singapore. Yes. .. that's my homeland.. .. ."There's no place I rather be, it always be a part of me.. and even though I roam the world.. ...still my home I rather be.. ".. .. and tell me where's Kit chan now??? So.. .... I love Singapore, but that doesn't mean I prefer the lifestyle there.. .. Look.. I'm running the Singapore Students Association here.. and lifting her name up high.. .. SO...that doesn't mean that if I am intending to stay here for the next few years will make me less patriotic than those $#^%$^$ residing in Singapore who never spare a thought of upholding our nation's reputation.

If given a choice, I would rather return back to Singapore.. Only if.. only if they can build a dome surrounding the whole atmosphere of Singapore and then air-conditioned the entire area.... Make it less humid and polluted.. Ooooo.. "Wouldn't it be nice.!!"
Yah la. I am returning back to Singapore on the 14th of Dec and I know the dome wouldn't be there. .. It's alright.... I understand... dun worry..

Ok.. time to bath and then oink..

No comments: