Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fire place

The perfect house didn't turn out to be that perfect after all.

A heavy downpour on last Friday and Saturday night flooded the fire place with brown tannin water (a mixture of rain water and wood chips). The most irritating issue was when the raindrops hit against the corrugated board; creating a rock band effect. Steph described it as a drummer skilled enough to compete with Bao. Seriously!!! There were 4/4 beats, then 3/4, 6/8 and many others which I can't comprehend. Arghhh.. I had to turn on some soothing music using my IPOD in order to distract myself from the "noise". I finally managed to sleep after 4 AM

Toilet paper soaked with tannin water




Anyway, I informed the agent the next day and got the problem fixed today. Hooray! SO what's next? Scorpion in my hsemate's room??? Ooooooooo..

No comments: