Saturday, March 14, 2009

Screwed

Entering into the 4th week of the semester, I realized that my life has been pretty filled up with all the assignments and revisions to catch up. What's worst is that I realized that I've not been doing my assignments since week one. Apparently, the assignments were posted online and I've been over looking them all these while. While still struggling to catch up with my revisions week by week, little did I know that I had to submit my weekly assignments too. It was not until much later when I realized that I've tonnes of assignments to submit. Fancy me being a farmer happily planting vegetables and watering them day by day, not knowing that something huge was piling up. I wanted to scream, I wanted to give up, why am I doing my MBA at this time. The question came back to me as I started to ask God on His plan for me. Is this really what He wanted for me? or was I supposed to answer His calling the very moment I graduated from my bachelor degree. Somehow the peace came when I think of the MBA, or was it plainly my thoughts or excuse. Arghhh....

I am pretty screwed up with my school assignments and revisions. Time to catch up.... I miss home and I miss my 2 months of "tai-tai" life. I miss the very fact that I am going to be an aquaculturists and I miss all my friends in Launnie. Ahhhhhh..

On a happier note, Stephanie and I are attending the Overseas Christian fellowship group on campus and we are enjoying it very much. It feels good to be able to learn and discuss the Word of God together. There were interestings discussions brought up yesterday that got me really excited. Digging deeper into the word of God is something which excites me; well at least something for me to rejoice about.

2 comments:

Crazie Ben said...

Hey man, sounds rough. The only thing you can do at this point is knuckle down and do it. Sorry i can't give you more soothing advice man, but take heart that God is in control of everything and even if we mess up, he can turn it around for good.

God Bless man.

jonpohgene said...

Hey Ben..
Was really surprised by yr appearance on my blog. Thanks for the encouragement. We'll picked up somehow, somewhere; when God is with us, who can be against us. Right! :)