Sunday, May 03, 2009

Salamanca outing

Alright.. alright.. I know I am not supposed to step out of the house during this "Swine flu" period... BUT.... Yoke Chye and Linda (from Launceston) were visiting and had participated in one of the exhibits. SO... I can't possibly not "show face" right..??? Considering that I stay like 5 minutes drive away from Salamanca nia.

"What?!!!" You mean I shouldn't turn up...!!!?? Oh......Come on... I thought you guys were better friends than me.. :P


Linda's lecturer came up with this concept of building a temporary/low-budget house for young couples. The total cost for building a house like this would cost $5K. I thought it was a pretty cool concept and could have been explored as an option for overseas students.
The main issue would be sanitary problem as there are no direct waste disposal pipelines for such a system, however, I am sure something will be worked out someway or another.
The Castle


Ooo.. I thought both the little boy and girl were pretty cool with their flute.
(Photo dedicated to Leonard Liu).














No comments: