Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Upsetting Updates

I try my best not to post upsetting things on my blog, cuz it might just affect my readers. But if I don't do it, I have nothing else to blog about my life, cause things has not been doing well for me. However, things aren't that bad really. I try to be optimistic ok?


1. Last monday morning, the rubbish truck came to collect the rubbish (duh) as usual. This time round, they did something different (woah). They dented the driver's door of my car. I tried to open up the poor door, but to no avail. I have to access the driver's seat via the passenger's side, in order to send my car for repair. It took away half a day of my precious time which I don't even have enough in the first place. Haiz...
Bright side (as in being optimistic): I bought a new car; oh well..... 2nd hand actually. It's a Nissan Pulser, automatic with cruise control and engine immobilizer.. (I try to take photo as soon as I can ok?)
2. Steph and I were in the room today. We could hear the wind blowing furiously as my heart pounded in fear that my hot house will topple. Behold, I heard a loud crashing sound coming from the external. To my horror, I saw my hot house and all the seedlings that I have put much effort into growing for the past few months, laying flat on the floor. It was already in darkness during that time and I had to picked up the pots individually, scoop the soils into the pots, plant them individually back into the soil, while being on my "four". The poor fragile seedling had to suffered the fright, the cold and the handling. I am not even sure whether they will survive.
To top that, I couldn't retrieve some of the sweet pea seeds that Clay gave me.
Now for some bright side: It was like an outfield experience. I had go on my "four", bite my torchlight, while using my spare hands to scoop up the soil and to plant the seedlings individually. Quite enjoyable actually (hahaha) thought quite tiring.
PLUS.... I believe those seedlings that survive this ordeal will be stronger plants next time..
"大难不死,必有后福" mah..