Monday, September 27, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival


If the blog has a voice ..... I am pretty sure it is going to say.. " Why have you abandon me?" LOL! I will try my best to summarize what I have been through from my last post till now.


I graduated from my MBA studies recently and had been looking for a full time job since then. It seems that my job with Tassal has been blowed and I shan't go further into it.


Nevertheless, I am currently working casually with Tassal in their retail shop and has approximately 2-3 days of job per week. Meanwhille, God has been providing for us through mooncake sales. Yes. We are selling mooncakes during the mid-autumn festival and had managed to sell 207 mooncakes in total for this season; raising enough funds to cover for 1.5 months of rent. And to share His faithfulness, the mooncakes sales is continuing despite that the festival is already over.


Making the mooncakes were really hard-earned money; but what's easy in life? We slept less than 3 hours per day for a total of 3 days just to complete the order. Infact, we ran out of ingredients to meet orders for approximately 20 mooncakes. (Not that we didn't forsee the order coming; but rather that the local shops ran out of ingredients).


We finally made it to enjoy our home-made mooncakes using the left over dough from different flavoured mooncakes; one day after the actual festival.



Here are some of my personal favourite photos of the mooncakes we made.
Pandan Snowskin
Rose Snowskin
Greentea Snowskin


Durian Snowskin


Enjoy! :)