Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HollyBank

HollyBank Nature Reserve, Tasmania had become one of
Joanne and mine's unofficial meeting place.
The quiet and serene environment makes it really conducive for couples to *Ahem*
What were you thinking??? = )
For couples to have a picnic....
Yeah.. I decided to do a table setting for the extra atmosphere...
(I initially planned to have it on the grass).

Sparkling White Grape JUICE..

(In place of white wine cuz I can't take them.. =.=")

Pizza rolls from Baker's Delight + Multi Berry scones * White choc Scones















Wat else.... but photos of us together..
AWwwwwwww........

I decided to be a little adventurous with our pose..
As you can see, I am a better frowner.








I like this shot.....










Awwwwwwwwwwww...... -.-"









I like this shot alot too... .. We are suppose to do the tongue thing together...
I mean stick out the tongue (what were you thinking about???)
But in the end, epic failed.. Joanne decided to smile instead..
SO the picture ended up looking like I am the big bad wolf waiting to lick her, while she waits happily to be licked. (Errr.. Sounds wrong)..
She was happy smiling away while I did my own thing..




Yeah... And we ended the picnic by having the toadstool for dessert..
Yah right.... That would have ended our existence...
Joanne was teaching me how to capture the toadstoal from an angle.
The shot of it wasn't this nice initially..

Sorry ! I didn't take the time to enhance the photos.
Seriously, we don't look that pale ... = )