Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Home sick

Well... I guess it has became a part of me to feel homesick whenever I am mugging for my exams. I guess the real driver is the boredom and stress that I am feeling now. Everyday seems to be like a routine.. Study study study..Shrugz... As a matter of fact, I am only taking 2 papers for this semester and I am already filling the stress piled on me.. The final year stress is no doubt different... Sigh...
Some interesting update includes the recent $1.7 million law suit filed by my scholarship company "Tassal" against my university.. Somehow, the Uni was sued for killing more than 60,000 salmon in an experimental trial. I hope it wouldn't affect my scholarship... Grumph*
Next, its officially winter now in Tasmania. However, the weather is still pretty bearable compared to last year's. I hope it will stay on this way throughout the winter.. :P

Taaa.

No comments: