Sunday, June 15, 2008

Skretting Visit



Some outdated photos on my visit to Skretting.


Skretting is a aquafeed company based in Hobart, Tasmania. It is responsible for producing feel pellets for cultured species like the Altantic salmon, Southern Blue fin Tuna, Barramuni (known as Kim Bak Lor in Singapore), Abalones feed and many others..


Well.. I am not going to outline the manufacturing process cause I've just finished my exams...(So sick of it). But here are some photos for you to enjoy..
















After the trip, we had a stop by at Richmond, which is another beautiful place that I feel worthy of me to retire at.. (Sorry ah.. Me and my retiring dream place again).














I guess that's about all for this post.... Well.. if you want to know more about my retiring place, Imagine me with white hair in the next photo..





No comments: