Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wierd Dream

If there isn't any productive day, today MUST be the day. I've only managed to do 1 past year exam paper and I can't seem to concentrate. My mind is wandering far and wide and the fear of the exam paper seems to be creeping in slowly. It's not that I've done badly for the earlier assessment, infact all my subjects results fall within distinction range. I am just worried of not doing well for the exam, so much so that it has affected my sleep recently. I never had dreams for consecutive days. Well... It is happening now, with last night's dream being the most ridiculous thus far.
I dreamed that I was back in Singapore and was about to have my dinner. I opened the lid to the pot of soup and to my horror found my fishes in it. I was told by my mother that my dad was the one that added them into the soup. Reason being, that the german rams (fish) were breeding "like rabbits" and he decided to see how they taste like. I was so furious and upset that I cried uncontrollably, almost to the state that I suffered from an asthma attack. I was hyperventilating so hard that I woke myself up to find that I am still crying.... Thank God, I was not having an asthma attack. Silly me! In my dream, I was even contemplating on telling my dad whether he would cook us even he had many of us.. Hehehe..
Too stress...

No comments: