Monday, August 11, 2008

Food..

Well.. I thought I should share some of my gourmet experiences with you guys before I proceed on with my Port Arthur trip details..

Fish Divine Home-made Cookies n' Cream ice cream.. Simply.. Delicious.. If I would to rate it in comparison with ICG, this one reigns.. !!!

Cookies n' cream

Rum n' Raisin (June's)

Tempura King Prawn

Pasta bolognese (Er Li and Wei Liang's)

Fish Tasting plate (With 4 different kind of fish, each cook in it's perfected style)
(Above) Ratatouille
Battered Fish n' Chips (Bottom)

Soft Shell Crab

This fish takes the lead "Triple tail".. Grilled in perfection..



Well... that's so much for my Fish Divine feast... By the way, Fish Divine is voted the 2nd best Australia's Seafood restaurant by the locals and it located at Airlie beach, near Whitsunday islands.



No comments: