Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sydney (part 4)

More of Sydney continues from here...

After church on Sunday, we decided that we'll visit "The Rocks". Famous landmarks or key places at this place includes the famous Darling Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera house (voted Australia's No. 1 most scenic place), pancakes on the rocks, and not forgetting the weekend market. This week was however special and different from the rest, as it was the "Aroma festival" week. Attractions of this festival includes Coffee, Tea, Chocolates and all things sweet and nice..
Though I must admit that I am not an ardent fan of coffee... the chocolate part did get my adrenaline pumping.. There were so many things that I had, ranging from thick gourmet hot chocolate to Max Brenner's waffle drizzled with hot chocolate sauce. Yummy.. !!!!
We had so many "Chai Latte" testing that we should have been awarded a diploma in tea appreciation la..

Darling Habour Bridge

Sydney Opera house
As the name suggestz..
Aroma festivallll...
As you can see, the place was crowded with people, so much so that I felt home..
I enjoyed the market pretty much..




Well... I guess this sums up my Sydney trip.. You wouldn't believe how much I have been travelling, knowing that this is my final semester and I will have to start work next year. Next post will include the trip to Port Arthur, Tasmania, where we lead a group of 28 students to this ex-convict settlement..

No comments: