Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Winter trip (part 3)

As for the last part of our winter adventure, we did a stop-by at Richmond town. This place never fails to capture me with its beauty, something magical, alluring, and positively a good place to retire too. The closest comparison I could provide would be something like "Montville" near Brisbane, though its less touristy.

People often refer the quality of meat based on where the animal comes from. In such a situation, I must say that these duck meat must be really delicious..


Hahaha... I am just kidding about it..
The Richmond Bridge
More roast ducks.. opps..
And finally, the bridge again.

Well... Richmond is more than a bridge, its just that I was too overwhelmed by its beauty that I've forgotten to take some pictures of the shops and buildings.

This sums up the entire winter trip for me.. Though I must confess that my travelling adventure have not stopped here.. More adventures ahead..

No comments: