Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Going Green

In spite of all that is going on..... I insists of staying true to myself..
Apart from the 3 platys (fish) that I am keeping, I am also involved with some gardening.
It's really self-gratifying seeing your plants grow each day.
For the veges, I present to you Wom Bok, Silver beet and Spinach.
The Silver beet are growing pretty fast and I am looking forward to having my first bite
on them. Yum... And the spinach too..
hahahaa..


Did I mention that I have a fruit tree in my house??? Oh well, it was an apple tree previously..
But this time round, I am having a lemon tree. I have already made full use of the lemons..
Lemonade, Lemon barely, Lemon for the baked fish and Lemon for the Tom Yam I had for lunch..
As usual, my carnivorous plant remains with me.. Out of the whole lot, the Venus fly trap remains the longest, most faithful of them all. It has been with me for the past 2 years, ever since my 2nd month in Tasmania..
I think the variety name is called "Big Trap"..

Tat's all for going green now.. ....

No comments: