Monday, April 27, 2009

You'll never walk alone

Brrrrrrrr... It seems like winter visited early this year.
I've always wanted something that will bloom and grow during the cool weather.
We acquired some flowering bulbs during our first visit to Salamanca market earlier this year.
Its a pity that I did not copy down the name of the plant..
But anyway, it gave us full of surprises and infact taught me something through
its flowering pattern.
One bud was about to bloom in advance of the other.
Nevertheless, it remains unopened till the other was ready.
I imagined one whispering to the other
"Don't worry.. Take your time..
I will wait for you...."
I thank God for all my loved ones and friends, who have been ever so supportive and encouraging despite my last few weeks of "wilderness" experience.
I know that the road ahead of me is still long and windy,
but I will press in, plough on and dig under.
To the Special One out there...
Thanks for your encouragement,
support and help with my assignments...
It's a joy chatting with you each time and I cherish every bit of them.

Autumn

No comments: