Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Room

Despite the scorpion issue and the leaking fire place, my room is actually quite pleasant.
To put it in words:
Cosy-looking
Spacious
Classy
Thematic
Clean
Fantastic View
and for now (messy)


I am having thoughts of converting it into a "sleeping" room
since Steph sleeps over in my room so often anyway
And perhaps, shift my study desk and all to her room.
In this manner, we can save up on heating cost,
since we don't need really the heater on while sleeping.
Hmmm.. If it ever works out, it will be a part of our June Holiday plan to do the shifting !!!!
Exciting!!!
Oh.. Did I mentioned that the owner of the house lied to me that he has fixed the chimney/fire place problem?? I totally believed him till the rain came in yesterday.. #%@#%#$
And guess what when I spoke to him about it. He say that if I am interested to fix the problem, I am required to pay for it on my own. I THINK THIS GUY IS TAKING US FOR GRANTED!!!
Suddenly, all the law principles that I've learnt came into good use.
Duty of Care
Standard of Care
Torts law
Civil liability Act
Basically, I brought up what ever I could use to insist on it. I have spoken to the agent about it and she agrees that it is the owner's responsibility to fix it. Please pray that the Lord will vindicate me..

1 comment:

Crazie Ben said...

Sounds like you've got it tough man. My prayers go out for you dude.