Monday, May 14, 2007

First Cinema Trip

I had my first cinema trip in Tasmania.. Yeah! Guys over in Singapore. Stop !! Complaining that movie tickets are costly! It cost $14.50 for adult tickets and $11.50 for students tickets and their seats, sound system and screen isn't half as good as what you'll get in Singapore. Seriously, I will never complain about ticket cost in Singapore anymore. Haha.
BUT thank God for free tickets! Remember me mentioning that I won 2 free movie passes during the year 1 orientation day. Yeah.. So I used one of them and saved $11.50..

SO much for the cinema... ! SO what about the show I watched? Well... I watched Spiderman 3..
It was a pretty good show with all the cinematic effects and story line.. (Though I must admit the ending sucks..!! ) Oohhh.... Yeah! I can hear some old man snoring behind me throughout the show. It wasn't really that bad though. Haha. It was rated highest box office in Australia.. (I think)

Taa.

No comments: