Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Leprena

My kitchen is getting a revamp this week. I am starting to see new structures coming up. Coincidentally, the colour of the furnitures are green. I will get to start off with this new facilities for the first few weeks and will be moving to a new place at the end of this semester. What a good deal! hahaa.
Agfest is up this week. Its an annual event not to be missed. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get enough people to join me for the trip. (Petrol will be much cheaper in this way) So cool. So fun. Hahaa. I am expecting it to be good, considering that they are charging $12 for entrance fee. Incase you guys are wondering what's Agfest? Its the giant version of "Pasar Malam", focusing mainly on agriculture-related stuff, Fine Tasmanian Food and Art and craft work. I'm going, I'm going. It helps to clock up hours for my driving too. Cool.. :)
Will take pictures. :)

No comments: