Friday, May 11, 2007

New Kitchen

S block kitchen got a revamp.. .. Here you go.. Its green.. (I didn't choose it!)
We have a new island bench and new fridge too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But inspite of all this.. I'm still going to move out of Leprena. Infact, I can't wait to move out.
Imagine some of your kitchen mates asking you to go somewhere else to cook and commenting on your food for whatever uncalled for reasons.

And complaining that you bath at night.

I am moving and I'm happy. So are Sarah and Er Li who are moving along with me. Hehehe.

By the way, my exam timetable is out. I have 3 papers; one on the 9th, 14th and 21st. So sickening la.. Waste my hols. Can't they just put all in 2 weeks. .. ggrrrrhhhh..

Pls pray for my revision and results. Tks!

No comments: