Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cps

Slowly, and surely, I am building up my carnivorous plants collection. Yeah.. what do you expect?? I have been keeping them back in Singapore, ordering them from Melbourne twice per year. Using all my bursary money on them and you were expecting me not to keep them while I am here. Nah.. :P

For those loyal readers, you might recognize this plant. Yeah..Its the Venus fly trap "Big Mouth" which I got last year. It is the first carnivorous plant I've in Tassie and it had been through dormancy during winter and rise from the soil. Very soon, it will be entering dormancy soon. This time round, I will repot it and spilt it up. * Notice the young shoots around it??
Photobucket

New plants:

Sarracenia Flava f. red throat

Photobucket


Sarracenia purpurea sp.
Photobucket

Drosera filiformis
Photobucket

Drosera binata var. multifida
Photobucket

Drosera aliciae and Drosera capensis f. green and red.

Photobucket

Some non-carnivorous plants:

Lupin seedlings
Photobucket

Lithops
Photobucket

Lavender
Photobucket

No comments: