Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He is here

Having just finished my bath, sitting on my bed, I sensed the feeling again, the familiar presence. This time round, it was Him that made the approach. Its amazing how He can sit me down inspite of my busy life and schedule. I knew He was trying to say something to me, something important.

Yes. This is the very reason why I am blogging right now. He is reminding us of the hectic and over-whelmed life that many of us are experiencing.

"Lord, forgive me for just going through the normal routine of reading your word, for just praying the same things over and over again and for being too busy to visit the secret place we both knew".

It seems that many a times, we are just contented with reading a few chapters of the bible, interpret a few truths, pray a short prayer and live by with it. Many of us are overwhelmed with our daily stuff, so much so that we forget that it is our commitment and time that He desires. Isn't commitment and time a major part of any relationship?

"Lord, thank you for speaking to me and for reminding of Your love. It was never me that matters, it is You. Let my walk on earth be as close as to you as Enoch".

Even as I was getting busy during the past few weeks, the Lord never seems to give me the attention I deserved. Instead, He showered upon me blessings that I do not deserved and all the perks that makes my life interesting and abundant. Truly, His promises are real, a life of abundance for those that choose to follow Him and to seek Him daily.

"Lord, I commit my life into Your hands, my will into Your heart and my emotions into the healing balance of Your Holy Spirit".

Thank you Lord!

12:45am

No comments: