Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lester Balik Kampung

Today marks the day of Lester's last day in Tasmania.. So sad, he balik Kampung liao. It was nice having him for a week. Before we went to the airport, I managed to bring him to Evandale weekend market even though there isn't much things for him to buy. However, it was a nice historical site.

As usual, sweet Lester will leave something back. As much as I guess, I found it under my blanket. It is a card and some lovely lemon dessicated coconut cookies. And as usual, it is the power of his words that really counts.

Bye Lester.. hope you enjoy Tassie and that you would want to visit Tassie again. I will bring you to Wine glass Bay, Bicheno, Maria island and the west coast. That's provided you will come again.

Taaa.

P.S: For those that are interested to come to Tassie... You are most welcome . Pls make booking in advance. Hahaha

No comments: