Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday Celebration



Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been a few busy weeks for me ever since I finished my work experience at the farm. Steph and I flew over to Melbourne to catch up with friends who came all the way from Singapore and Brisbane. We had wonderful 2 days in Melbourne, where most of the time were spent eating and "re-charging" our city life experience. (Tasmania is sky scrapers deprived). There were some random thoughts of moving over to Melbourne next year and after some financial calculation, the thought of it disappeared.

June and Leo came over to Tassie for 6 and 7 days respectively. We had a wonderful time singing, eating, joking and imagining Lester's presence in our midst. It really brought much smile to my face. Most of the photos were taken with June's and Leo's camera. I only have photos of my birthday celebration. We went to this famous Greek Restaurant in Hobart, which probably serve one of the best food in Tasmania. After dinner, we make our way to Mures for ice cream before heading home. Somehow I could sense that there was a birthday cake somewhere and behold when I open the fridge I saw the cake box in it. Not wanting to spoil their mood, I pretended nothing was seen and carried on with the normal activity.

Photo taken with Charismatic Leo and Talented June.
I feel so priviledge to stand between them la.

Photo taken with my housemates and my 2 VIPs.



Delicioso Chocolate Mud Cafe..
Thanks to Cheryl and Steph for sharing the cake..




I enjoyed my birthday celebration this year.

This brings along some thoughts on how fast each year passes, I was only celebrating my birthday at Whitsunday island last year.

No comments: