Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yellow and blue

5 more weeks to welcome Spring.
Yet, the daffodils have greeted me with their cheery yellow
and the anemone with their optimistic blue.
Presenting the big sister.

The second sister

And the youngest sister.

By now you must be thinking how come they are ranked in hierarchy.
And how do I know who comes first; especially when they all looked pretty much alike.
Oh well.. they bloomed in succesions.




Presenting to you "St Brigid Blue Anemone"
???????????
Wait a minute, isn't it suppose to be blue..??
Oh well... it beats me too.. I can't figure out why it turns purple.. LOL.
Anyway, this is the first flower and I still can't explain why all of them are blooming during winter. It must be the hot house beside them that's giving off heat at night.






No comments: