Saturday, June 30, 2007

just came back.

Just came back from the Cradle mountain trip..Thank you guys for those birthday wishes.! That's so sweet of you! =)
Sorry to those guys whom I'm unable to reply to..Its must be that you are neither a starhub nor singtel user, in which I can't reply to. I don't wish incur any extra handphone bills for my father. :p
Well... for those of you asking for my postal address, it is:
Locked bag 1338, Launceston, Tasmania 7250.

As much as you want to give me a surpise. Pls check with me if you are unsure of the quarantine laws in Tasmania. They have strict regulations on what you send here. Hahaha.

Its amazing how uncle Ben had never failed to send me birthday wishes every year.
Uncle Ben is this taxi driver whom I known thru' one of the taxi rides home during my attachment period at Lim Chu Kang during my poly days.
I feel old.. it had been so long so long ago.


Seki was rather creative. He bought a small ice cream tub and lighted a small match stick to it. He presented it during breakfast time and the whole crowd sang along. Er Li was so funny.. .. He missed the sing-along-session and started singing a solo to me in the room. Muahaa. He is such an innocent boy..


The Cradle mountain trip was fun.. Beautiful photos. I got so many photos to share.. I wouldn't be uploading till I have the time to do so.

Taaa.
Happy Birthday Da Gu! haha.

No comments: