Sunday, June 24, 2007

Worst day

Well... many will think that I must have enjoyed myself pretty much during my road trip to Hobart on Sat. The truth is that today turns out to be the worst day of my life in Tassie so far.
We took so long to get to Hobart and to navigate our way to one of the girl's house to pick her. Sarah was driving another car and was following behind my car. Somehow we kept losing her and had to stop to wait for her. By the time, I managed to park my car I was too tired to think and slammed the door with the keys in. YES!! I did exactly that..!!Can you imagine it.. !!! I felt weird for a while and realized that ... arghh. I left my keys inside. It was too late. All the doors were slammed shut and there were no way we could opened the door. Seki felt that he is quite confident of opening the door was a plastic card. We looked around and found no plastic card. He took a metal rod and tore off the plastic rim of my side window. (I wasn't around at the moment) He offered to pay for the damaged and pls tell me how can I accept his offer when he was just trying to help.. Yeah... one of the stall owner came with two metal chisels and told us that we can open it with a metal hanger. I got this metal hanger from a sweet old lady and she was nice enough not to accept any money. We spent close to 2 hours trying to open the door but ended up having full of thick skretches on the side door. I finally decided to call RACT or is it RAST.. can't remember la.. They told me that I need to pay $215 dollars for a 2 year membership fee if I would like to have my car door open. What can I do when that's the only way I know. It took a longer time for me to withdraw the money from the ATM machine then for them to arrive. I paid him the money and grabbed a sausage bun and milkshake and went to meet the guys since it was about time to go.
Had some misunderstanding with Andy (Prev. UTAS student) whom we were supposed to meet at Salamanca market. To cut the long story short. We were suppose to meet up with him at Salamanca. I told him that we will be leaving at 1.30 and he said that he will be there at 1pm. We waited till 1.45 but receive no call from him. In order not to waste any more time, we left for Island market. Basically, he is upset that I didn't have the basic courtesy to call him when we left the place.
To top it up.. I came back and realized that my halfmoon betta was dead...

Well..tml will be a better day. I'm going to church... Cya.. Taa.

No comments: