Sunday, June 24, 2007

Most ridiculous thing

The most ridiculous thing happen today. I was sending Sarah to the airport and was flagged down by a police car on the highway. I was so nervous and was wondering what I did wrong. I remember putting on seat belt, having my head lights on, driving below 80km/h (speed limit for learners) and looking really decent. Hahaa. Well.. I parked my car to the side and waited for the policeman to arrive. He walked over and I was so nervous that I couldn't even open my door. It was so embarassing. He asked for my driver license and I gave him my student ID. He looked at it and he said he wanted my driving license. Opps.. I gave him the driving license and he did a comparision. He walked back and said " Oooo.. I didn't notice your L plate and was wondering why you drove so slow (I was driving at 75km/hr, cause the speed limit was 80). I quickly re-affirm that I was a learner and was just trying to be safe. He smiled and said " Well done. Mate.. that's good work..Keep it up! " and he left. I thought it was just a lame excuse for him to pick on me.. He would have seen the L plate when he flashed his high beam at me a couple of times.

I think he deserved a L plate too.. L for Lame.

No comments: