Friday, June 01, 2007

Winter

The first day of winter begins today. (Theoritically)
Frost is seen on the grass, making it kinda pretty.
To be honest, I am rather afraid of winter. I can't imagine walking from one place to another. Even with my thick winter clothing, I can still feel my head cramming up and my face numb. My nose and my mouth seem to become rigid so much so that I don't feel like talking. Its the only begining of winter and its still above 10. But look! I'm already suffering from it. Oh my.. I can't imagine how its going to be like for the Cradle Mountain trip in June. No.. I shan't think about it..
What abt exams?? Will my brain be too cold to think by the time I make it to the examination hall? I need to wear a face mask.. Something which burglars wear to conceal their identity. Or should I morph up..??? Into power rangers.. (cause they come hooded, masked..??)What a thought!

I'm having my first paper next week.. I think I am giving myself too much stress. I shan't aim for the High distinction anymore.. Distinction will do or maybe doing well will do.. Keeping up with the standard is hard! Oh Lord. Help me! I am too stress!

No comments: