Saturday, July 07, 2007

Moving or not moving

Yes.. Thank you guys for keeping me in prayers. Life after exams don't seem to be any better than before. It has been a rough road with all the difficulties in moving house and all. I was supposed to move at the end of June but was told that I will need to wait for another week or so.
I managed to catch the landlord in the house today (he had not answered my call nor reply my sms) He was working really hard was busying trying to do up the house. He explained that he had paid up his friend who is suppose to complete the renovation. (I have seen this friend before) However, this friend of his took the money and was taking his own sweet time in completing the house. He explained that the friend of his is undergoing some sort of marriage break down problem. The landlord had engaged external builders in completing the house and promise that the house will be ready by next Thursday.

No comments: