Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Went fishing!

Went fishing today.. Geeeee. This is not my first time fishing in Tassie but my first time catching one, infact not one but two. Its amazing..Usually I don't get any fish. We usually have 2 titles.."Man/Woman of the day" title and the "largest fish" title. My first fish is a female wrasse and is the biggest fish our group had ever caught so far. It was reallie huge and I was so afraid that the thread will snap. Hahaa.. I took some photos with my friend's camera and will upload them when she pass it to me. My next fish was a flathead, one of the more common fish that you will get in Tassie.

Er li and I was invited for hot pot (steam boat) dinner by the MYF (Malaysian Youth fellowship, a Methodist Christian fellowship) I was abit reluctant to go initially, knowing that most of them will be Malaysians. It turns out that I am the only Singaporean present though there were some HongKongers too. There were speaking Cantonese most of the time until 2 of my malaysian friends started bursting out in laughter. The next thing I know is that everyone was looking at me and I was really puzzled. So I started asking my Malaysian friends what happened? They told me that the girls said that I look like some actor and started questioning me whether anyone said I look like one? I didn't really know how to reply and didn't want to have any affliation with any actors as such so I just told them that people said I look like Bryan Wong. Hahaa. Thank God! They don't know who Bryan Wong and couldn't carry on the conversation. They then switched to guessing my age and started to clap their hands and cheer when they knew my age. I got puzzled again and asked my friend what they are speaking about. My friend said that there were just guessing how old am I and one of them got it right! I felt so pai sei la.. and you can expect all the expressions of the guys around me. They were like so sian and dumbfolded la.. Diao..

I quickly switched topic to Er Li and got them to talk about him instead.

No comments: