Saturday, November 15, 2008

International Night

The thing that I did right after my last paper for the degree wasn't to celebrate with all my friends, but rather to tie up all the loose end preparations for the International night. Intense effort that was placed into it along with the lack of sleep and constant worries caused my eyes to appeared rather small in all the photos. Nevertheless, the event turned out really successful, with the most common compliment as a "very well organized event".



As happy as I might sound with the results of the outcome, the process was a rather intriguing one and had affected me quite badly during the period of time. Many reasons had contributed to this, first the lack of time for planning, next the lack of manpower, and the worst one of all, my mistake in under-budgeting the cost for printing. This had lead to a shortfall of $500 plus, which had been laid aside for the lucky draw prizes. Self-blame and disappointment begin to sink in, affecting my exam revision and sleep. I cried out to the Lord and requested for a miracle. I told my fellow committee member whom is also a brother in Christ, that if the Lord do this miracle for me, I will testify of His goodness. Praise the Lord for His goodness, true to His words, His faithfulness endures forever, the printing company took up the sponsorship for the $500. God is so amazing!!! Even one of my housemate was really surprised and starting proclaiming that Christ is real when I testified to him.



On top of that, I am really grateful to have such a good team for the event. Oh well.. enough of the planning part. Now for the actual photos





Presenting to you my Amazing housemates.

Can't bear to leave them. They are the reason why I've been so emo for the past few days.

Er Li and Me
Bernice and Me

Sarah and Me




Sherry and Me



Joanne and Me



Candice and Me




Fo Hae and Me


Ross and me


My fellow committee member, brother in Christ and fishing buddy, Kwan (on the extreme left) with the rest of us.



No comments: