Monday, November 17, 2008

Life and more abundantly

The flowers are blooming as it enters late spring.
The presence of busy bees are a common sight everyday.
I begin to wonder about the things that God has in store for me.
Life that is so full of mysteries, which makes me nervous at times,
yet having that store of surprises.
Knowing that I need not worry about my needs,
for the same God that created the lilies of the field is the one that made me.

Some shots of the plants that I've grown since Autumn. The sweet peas seeds were a gift from Clayton. Thanks Clay!




Look at the lupins!! They are finally budding.. I never thought I will get to see them flower..!! I have sowed these seeds since the begining of Autumn. I am really excited about the flowers that they are producing. I've bought the seeds from Salamanca when Lester visited earlier this year.
. Another great reward.. Just as I was reaping the fruit of my labour (academically), I get to experience the fruit of my labour (physically too). The brocoli are "flowering" and I can't wait to eat them with my housemates. A pity that Er li doesn't get the chance to eat them.











No comments: