Monday, November 24, 2008

The last week of spring

The sweet peas are blooming, with the pinkish purple ones giving the best smell of them all.
The strawberries.... Oh yes.. the strawberries. Right after the day I took their photos, the birds jump the queue before me. They took half of each fruit; how brillante'
THE lupins... yes... Please flower before I go... wouldn't you?
The lavender remain as pretty but smells like "cockroaches
(as described by my housemates) How on earth do they know what cockroaches smell like???

These carnivorous plants had been with me for the whole academic year and had brought much excitment and joy to me. They are something which I definitely want to carry on next year.. :)
Oh.. yes.. The venus fly traps had been with me since last year.


Can you see the bunny ears? (Utricularia sandersonii)


No comments: