Saturday, November 01, 2008

Unidentified Gift

In the midst of receiving gifts from friends, it is normal for one to forget who's the giver, especially so when the name is not written.
Hahahaa.. *Excuse..
Anyway.... Can some kind soul find out who gave this?? I can barely recall who was it, but my memory tells me that it is from a young boy.
Oh yah... and during the flight, while examining the gifts, my aunt pop up this question.. Wah. who gave you this gift?? "I miss you ah..! Ayioh. so mushy"
My answer was like.. " Eh.. I can't remember. I only know it was from a boy".
*Pause.. Her face turned pale..
Hahahahahahahahhaahhahhaaaaha..
then I told her "its a young boy la"
then she said.. "Wah .. nowadays boys also say tell each other I miss you ah."
*Without a pause. Of course la.. Boys also humans mah. Nothing wrong with that. Brotherly love..

Hahaha..I am also not sure how that mentality came about?? Maybe she is worried that I might join the "Pride parade".. hahahahaha..
Chillz..


Oh! By the way, I am guessing this gift is from Joe Ho or his peers..

No comments: