Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last day of the year


All good things have to come to an end.
This day was liken to my last day of the year;
a last outing that we had together as a family.
We met each other in Leprena.
I introduced Sarah to Bernice and Er li to Sarah.
That's how it all started. After spending a few months together, I've decided that you guys would make good housemates and hence I plotted for us to be together. Yes! For a good cause!
Thanks for being my friend, my family, my brothers and sisters.
I hope I have impacted your life for Christ and if I haven't, please forgive me.
Let all these beautiful memories remain in our hearts.
It's strange, a part of me wants the happy ending that is happening now, yet the other side of me was hoping that what others said about "housemates showing their true colours at the end" would come true. Perhaps, it just my way of escape from the feeling of leaving you guys.


No comments: