Thursday, March 01, 2007

An ABC (Australian Born Chinese) just moved into room 18 today. The room is diagonal to my room and I was told earlier on by Er Li (Another Malayisa Chinese guy) that he might be swapping room with this guy from R18. I'm glad because there will be another Asian student staying close to me. Never did I know he is a chinese too. The first impression of him was already thwarted when he came into the kitchen with a F#%# blah blah blah. All my hopes and aspiration of having a nice corridor mate was broken. It didn't help much either when he pasted his FHM poster of an un-clad woman on his door. Why must it be the door which I have to pass through to go to toilet everyday. Not that I have something against him or what.. But so what if he is a local here. Er Li said that he will be going to the accomodation office tomorrow to request for a change of room. I hope it will be successful. Oh. God.. help!

No comments: