Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nothing much really.

Monday was a boring day. Had lecture and practical lessons on Aquatic Zoology throughout. It covers topics like taxonomy and all. Bernice came over to take a look at Leprena settings. She mentioned that the bed at Kerslake is much longer and they are able to receive the campus wireless access. Ohhhhhhhh.... This is so unfair! How I wish they will do the same for us. I'm not fussy about the bed length since I can always curl up myself and sleep like a squirrel but the wireless access.. Arghhhh...
Anyway, I had to attend accomodation meeting and had no time to fix up dinner so I just cut up some potatoes, large onions, mushrooms and cooked them in the microwave, with the intention to make some mashed potatoes. Somehow the spinning mechanism didn't work and to my surprise my potatoes were browned like chips. They were crunchy and tasty.. Cool!
Tuesday is the busiest day of my week. One reason simply because it is area cleaning day. I just came out of the army and had to enter another area cleaning organization altogether again. It is not that I hate cleaning up or what but I just don't like the fact that I am scheduled to clean up. I do that all the time after I'm done with the kitchen and all. What's all the fuss! Sigh...
Today's module on Aquatic Ecology was really hard and I still have problem understanding. I will need to get them right before I sleep tonight. Well. I got to sign off now.. By the way, Sarah made "Bi Bim Bab" (a Korean dish) tonight and I boiled some cabbage soil. Er Li just went around both side to help out. We were so full after all the food. We rested and went jogging after that. Ok.. I think I should really sign off now. Tata.. till then.

No comments: