Monday, March 12, 2007

Haunted flat

I had a nightmare again. It seems that most of the nightmares I had are somehow linked to flats. In the dream were Karen, Lester and myself. We were trapped in this haunted block of flat. We were running around via stairs and were finding our way out of it. There were no lifts and there were no other options. We had to knock different doors, trying out luck to get out of it. Each unit has a surprise of it's own. Some were normal beings while some were witches, spirits, vampires and what have you. We just ran away whenever we see one. Haha.. We were actually enjoying ourselves and having lots of fun. (Well... as least I am) To be honest, I like to run in my dream, cause it is the only time where I will never feel breathless or tired. I know it will be the same in heaven.
On the other hand, I hate having dreams. It disrupts my beauty sleep and prevents me from having perfect slumber. Hehee..

No comments: