Friday, March 02, 2007

Nothing much happen today! Apart from attending morning tea with all the Year 1s and lecturers at 11am. I got also got my wireless settings configured at the library today. This means I can have unlimited access to d/l music, videos and I will be able to do video-conferencing with anyone if I come down to the library or wireless access areas. This is definitely much more economical as compared to the network access I have over at Leprena. That cost me $20 for 500mb of access. I thought it was a pretty ridiculous price. My afternoon adventure was definitely much exciting. I made my way to Petsland at Kingmeadows. Steve recommended that fish shop and told me that they have the widest selection of ornamental fish available. True enough they are, however nothing compared to the ones we have in Singapore. I guess Singaporeans really take the tropical fish industry for granted. The government is constantly closing down our fish farms though knowing how much revenues and incomes it brings per year to her. Sigh. Anyway, I finally could not resist and knew that I have to start somewhere. Bought my first pair of Microgeophagus ramirezi (German Rams). They are still in the juvenile stage, around 3-5cm in length. I recalled the time when I told Lester that I got a pair of rams and he told me "Don't know what rams, I only know one kind of ram." Haha.. Yeah and as usual, he might say he never say that before. But I remember anyway. :p
Going for a day trip to Hobart tomorrow. It's going to be a huge group with Yoke Chye, Edwin, Vicky, Sarah, Jun Ming, Li Lin, Casper, May and me. This will be my first trip to Hobart.. Yeah..

Till then..

No comments: